electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Need manuals for a Pioneer SD-P5073

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtmactom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Need manuals for a Pioneer SD-P5073 Reply with quote

Does anyone know where i can get manuals for a Pioneer SD-P5073 TV?
I am getting the TV for free, and i just want to be able to do any tweaking that i can to get the best picture possible out of it. Any help on sites to download, order or if anyone has one i can have photocopies of would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
mtmactom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Service manual sdp5073 anyone anyone Reply with quote

Bueller Bueller, nobody has one of these old tvs hanging around that they could make copies of the manual? I would pay.
thanks
jnels

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject: sd-p5073 manual Reply with quote

I have a manual. I would be willing to copy it for a fee to cover my time. please email me at [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия