electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Yakumo 32'' powersuply broken

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
makas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Yakumo 32'' powersuply broken Reply with quote

Hi everyone , I have FSP212-3F01 board and i replace Q2 and Q2 transistor and all caps . Now I have problem , when i put board in, then connect all cable when i turn on power, no light flash , its seems like no power then I took of the board again and look for 5v, 12v, 24v i didint find in cns1 and cns2 any power. Can someone help my ?
Fuse is oky.
Before this problem ,when I replace all caps , my fuse was keep blowing , then i found that Q2 and Q1 vas dead , when I change fuse was oky , but s TV not working ... Hellp

Sorry for my English speling
Ben buchanan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Yacumo 32 not working Reply with quote

My 2005 LCD Yacumo 32 inch TV just stopped working as well. I havn't gone into the back of it, is it reparable? Is it worth sending it for repair. Did you get yours working?

Thanks
Ben
techmain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: power supply fault Reply with quote

Have you checked the bridge rectifier plus the opto coupler if this has died then you will not see any main DC supply voltages if the Bridge has gone short it will take out your fuse if its open you will nor get dc supply for opto coupler plus standby voltages Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия