electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
How to unlock CONTROL LOCK of samtron monitor ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pet4040

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: How to unlock CONTROL LOCK of samtron monitor ? Reply with quote

Hello! i have samtron 56 v monitor and i want to adjust contrast. but, whenever i hit menu button, it shows me following message: control lock locked plz tell me how to unlock it the (CONTROL LOCK) Monitor? thank you.

Please mail me through this email Address:- [email protected]
Oikku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So that all who read this would also know this: in samtron and samsung monitors keylock can be enabled or disabled by keeping 'Menu' button pressed 10-15sec.
bhagyavichar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: i guess i hv d solution..!! Reply with quote

Laughing d problem is in a transistor costing little, situated near d monitor's osd control ic (microprocessor), it is probably short....[refer the connection n area around the front panel cn connector and crystal clock generator]..beware u must b a professional Cool
Zulfiqar Ahmad

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: How to unlock CONTROL LOCK of samtron monitor ? Reply with quote

pet4040 wrote:
Hello! i have samtron 56 v monitor and i want to adjust contrast. but, whenever i hit menu button, it shows me following message: control lock locked plz tell me how to unlock it the (CONTROL LOCK) Monitor? thank you.

Please mail me through this email Address:- [email protected]

Answer : Hold down Menu botton for a few seconds it will unlock the Control
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия