electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Hi-Fi problem, please help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jiribu1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Hi-Fi problem, please help! Reply with quote

Hello,

I am learning to repair electronics as my hobby, but unfortunately, I am now stuck with a problem and would really appreciate if someone could help.

I am trying to repair a Pioneer X-HM20 DAB Hi-Fi system where when I plug it in, the relay switch on primary part of PSU keeps clicking.

It clicks to connect, waits for about half a second, then clicks off and immediately clicks to connect again hence I can't manage to even bring it to standby mode. I think I need to also mention that it clicks as soon as I turn the power on at the socket unlike my other equipment which seems to charge up first before switching on, but perhaps it is by design. I bypassed the relay and the system still doesn't come on, the timer light keeps flashing.

On the output connections, there are 5V and 8V DC which read near same voltage, but there are two 12V connections which read 14.5V and 28V. The 28V drops down to 18V when connected to main PCB and the above mentioned 5V also drops to 4.6V. The others stay the same.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks.

Jerry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия