electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Marantz PM593 board YG059J001 K7V-0. I need service manual

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
caytan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Marantz PM593 board YG059J001 K7V-0. I need service manual Reply with quote

Hello,

good evening.

I am looking for the service manual of the marantz PM593. It has a boaord P701 YG59J001 fitted with the hybrid STK4164MK2 which are out of stock everywhere.

I am trying to fit in an LM3886, but I have problem with the rail voltage of the marantz which is over 45 volts so much too high for the LM3886.
The poor quality heat dissipateur does not let me the option of putting a regulated power supply to lower the voltage to 31 volts.

JP

does any one has the documentation of the marants LM593, or can advise which similar maratnz or other brand has the same board of circuit ? It lloks like this reference PM593 is limited to Europe distribution.

Thanks for your support

JP
vtech

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the world of STK's, you almost always could go up in numbers and get away with it. 64>74>84>94. As you know the trouble is that most, if not all. have been discontinued. I have thought of doing a similar thing in the past but quite honestly it was not worth the time or effort.
I'd think the idea of a voltage regulator should do it providing it can hadle the current?
There is an outfit by the name of utsource.net overseas which I have personally used before.(as a matter of fact it was for a processor & a PLL for an ancient Marantz). While I did get the obsolete parts(new & not used!), it did take some time though.
There is a manual for PM593 in the archive & just not sure if it is similiar?
need to get all 5 sections and unrar it to find out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия