electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
HP Pavillion DV8000 Blank Screen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pc62374

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: HP Pavillion DV8000 Blank Screen Reply with quote

I have a HP Pavillion DV8000. I opened it up this morning and turned it on, the hard drive has activity and the screen slightly illuminates but no graphics ever pop up. I hooked up a different screen through VGA and still nothing happened. I took the back panel on and put a small amount of pressure on the heat sync that covered what i believe to be the graphics card and still nothing happened. I want to know if anyone else has this kind of problem and if so what did you do to fix it. I'm already sure im goin to have to replace the motherboard and would also like to know which motherboard i should get so i dont have this problem again. Thank you.

You can email me at [email protected]
spynet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this expemple can be help you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEpnqhRYGLw
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия