electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Toshiba LCD TV 42WLG66 turn it self off after 8-10 seconds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clansman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Toshiba LCD TV 42WLG66 turn it self off after 8-10 seconds Reply with quote

Hi there,
this is my first post on this forum, which is excellent as I can see...thanks to my friend for giving me the address.
So, another friend has this Toshiba LCD, and problem is next...
First problem was automatic shut down after a couple of seconds or minutes, then he took TV to local 'serviser' who suspected it's Inverter boards, and off course he destroyed them with bad soldering iron. Then he brings TV to me, I bought both inverter boards from ebay (the guy said that they are ok). Now when I plug TV in Power he automatically goes in ON status, he has picture too, I can even go into menu, but after 8-10 seconds it turns itself OFF. I tried to connect bulbs (about 72W) instead of Inverters , but situation is same. I measured voltages on connector on Power supply and in that short period of time it was all in OK values.
And one more very interesting and important information...if i start to change input non stop, TV works non stop, no shut down, off course if i stop doing this then TV turns itself off again.
I disassembled 90% of power supply Electrolytic capacitors, measured them and put them back because they are all OK.
any idea?
thanks a lot
Thanks
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this Parts & Service Manual, the cost is $11.77. If interested, email me at [email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия