electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Vizio sv470m won't turn on (only orange light)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nerd125

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Vizio sv470m won't turn on (only orange light) Reply with quote

Had this tv for about 3 or 4 years and it stopped working other day. At first it stopped responding to the remote and next day stopped working from the side power button on the side of the tv. Read somewhere that most times it power supply board so I ordered another power board for it but did not fix the problem. Then ordered the main board and replaced it too. The orange light on front stays on but will not "click" on and change from orange to white.

I have replaced:

1.) power board
2.) main board

If anybody knows what to do to fix this problem please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks
Nerd125

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed the main board that was originally in the tv ends in the suffix "5D". The one that I ordered ends in the suffix "5C". I'm not sure if that could be the problem or not because the serial is identical except for the ending. Does anybody know? Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия