electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips Repairs MD/VA/DC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Philips Repairs MD/VA/DC Reply with quote

Hello my name is Justin McCarthy. Recently I bought my parents Philips brand television model #27PT6441/37. No more than 6 months after purchase my father called me to tell me that the TV wouldn’t "turn on". Knowing that I'm a Navy trained/ certified electronics technician he asked me if I'd take a look at it. After a brief examination of the unit I discovered the problem. Located near the power input receptacle was a thermister that was causing a fuse to blow. I replaced the thermister and fuse the same day and the set has worked like a charm since. Upon further investigation I discovered that this is a problem common to not only this model but several other models of Philips televisions. A repair like this if done by a repair shop would run about $180-200. I'm willing to do the repair for $80.00, plus $5.00 to cover the cost of the parts. If you or someone you know living in MD/DC/VA/ or PA is experiencing a power problem with their Philips television and would like to have it repaired for half the cost of a repair shop, please feel free to contact me. My email address is:

[email protected]

Respectfully,

Justin McCarthy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия