electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Samsung CRT Monitor SynMaster 795MB not working!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
windson

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Samsung CRT Monitor SynMaster 795MB not working!! Reply with quote

My Samsung CRT Monitor SynMaster 795MB not working!! anyone teach me how to repair it? thanks in advance.
Pentode

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about giving a better clue.... whats not working?

Does anything happen or light up when you switch it on, is there any noises like ticking or whistling?

It's impossible to tell anyone how to mend a monitor if you don't give any clues and basic test equipment and knowledge is essential.... without this who knows what might happen should anything go awry.

Remember it's the volts that jolt and the mills that kill.... no no I don't mean factories, I mean current in milliamps Laughing - just a few milliamps across the ol' ticker and if you are still with us you are very lucky.

Dave
Techforlife

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a small question ......does it power up when the 15-pin pc cable is disconnected? If yes I had two such cases and it seems to be a software problem in the monitor itself
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия