electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
A Bunch of Electronics in Various Functional States, Anyone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MattInMaryland

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: A Bunch of Electronics in Various Functional States, Anyone? Reply with quote

Hello All,

I'm clearing out some junk and came across a bunch of electronics. Before I just tossed everything in the trash, I thought I'd ask around to see if anyone out there might have a use for:

Palm Pilot IIIx (not working)
Sirius Starmate radio (not working)
Mustek ScanMagic 1200 UB Plus scanner (working, AFAIK)
Nokia cell phone wall chargers (working, AFAIK)
Satellite TV boxes (working, AFAIK)
Xbox controller (working, but cord broken in several places)
Old, old Game Boy Rechargeable battery pack
Faxmodem for the Tandy Zoomer PDA w/ wall adapter (working, AFAIK)
Boss Dr. Beat DB-66 Metronome (“sort-of” working)

Would any of these things be useful to hobbyists, etc. or is this stuff basically worthless? I'm not expecting to make any money (although 5 or 10 bucks would be nice), but mainly want to make sure I'm not needlessly contributing to a landfill if I throw it all away.

Thanks,

Matt
MattInMaryland

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:30 pm    Post subject: How about a Timex Sinclair 2068 Computer? Reply with quote

I'm assuming from the lack of response that everything I listed is indeed worthless. Oh, well. Luckily our local recycling center accepts most of this stuff.

After some more searching around, I found my old Timex Sinclair 2068 and Alesis MMT-8 sequencer, both of which are in good working condition. Would anyone here be interested in those?

Thanks,

Matt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия