electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Code for Becker

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TPN



Joined: 26 Feb 2013
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:49 pm    Post subject: Code for Becker Reply with quote

Hello
I am looking code for old Becker

Model BE1319
Serial P7527931
Thank You
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tmcu



Joined: 13 May 2007
Posts: 846
Location: UK

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: Code for Becker Reply with quote

TPN wrote:
Hello
I am looking code for old Becker

Model BE1319
Serial P7527931
Thank You


Try 3280
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TPN



Joined: 26 Feb 2013
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Code for Becker Reply with quote

tmcu wrote:
TPN wrote:
Hello
I am looking code for old Becker

Model BE1319
Serial P7527931
Thank You


Try 3280

Thank You Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thestig508



Joined: 06 Dec 2019
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Code for Becker Reply with quote

tmcu wrote:

Try 3280


Hi

is there a way to find out the code for Becker IDIS BE 2580
Serial No.: Y5045335

Thank you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tmcu



Joined: 13 May 2007
Posts: 846
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: Code for Becker Reply with quote

thestig508 wrote:
tmcu wrote:

Try 3280


Hi

is there a way to find out the code for Becker IDIS BE 2580
Serial No.: Y5045335

Thank you


The becker code MAY be 2987 , I think there may be two algorthyms used for this model as it doesn't always work , also you need another code for the seimens part that I can't help with .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thestig508



Joined: 06 Dec 2019
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: Code for Becker Reply with quote

tmcu wrote:
thestig508 wrote:
tmcu wrote:

Try 3280


Hi

is there a way to find out the code for Becker IDIS BE 2580
Serial No.: Y5045335

Thank you


The becker code MAY be 2987 , I think there may be two algorthyms used for this model as it doesn't always work , also you need another code for the seimens part that I can't help with .


Thank you, I will try that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Електроника София - Service Manuals Free Download - Prikachi - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Search - Jabse.InK  - Pulsator

Connector Pinout Forum - Новини - SnimkiOt.com - безплатен DNS - Whois разузнаване - Poblizo.com : пътешествия