electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
thomson 32sw23u icc17chassis with new transformerkit install

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eanie_gibson

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject: thomson 32sw23u icc17chassis with new transformerkit install Reply with quote

hi all have been following some posts on this model and have replaced a blown fbt with the kit from thomson...but my problem is that now the heater filaments are taking to long to heat up so tripping the tv protection system before it starts though they do come on , would the old transformer have damaged anything it was sparking inside the crt base...has anyone got any experience with this problem i would try changing the 10nf3kv cap if i could find somewhere that will send me one, anyone got any ideas?? please

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

something i got from highland electrix
ICC17 CRT BASE SPARKS,LOPTX(HR8317) ADD 470PF2KV ACROSS LOPTR
i dont know if this is a modification and i dont know if this is connected between the base and emmiter of the lopt transistor maybe some one else could say
opi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all

i got the same problem here too on a Saba icc17 chassis.
After changing the FBT (now HR 8201) here was no Picture.
After changing the CB01 (10nF 3kV) on the CRT board all was ok.
I got the 10nF 3kV from www.segor.de. perhaps you can get them from them too.
the old CB01 has a resist 36 kOhm and steel nearly the whole G2.

best regards
Opi
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия