electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
MY POOR WEE TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NEWBEE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: MY POOR WEE TV Reply with quote

Hi all need some help with my tv its a goodmans GTV76W4SIL chassis AK37 which will not come out from standby i have looked on the site and someone had the same issue it says to replace the "IC8000" "MC44608P40" Which is the power controller i believe Confused can any one help me or tell me where to locate and test this part i have a good basic understanding of electronic so i wont blow myself up Laughing Oh the set does make a clicking noise when you try to bring it out of standby ..... Any help would be very gratefull thanks Eddie.... Very Happy
gary

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF SET IS MAKING A CLICKING NOISE IT IS MORE LIKELY THE LINE OUTPUT TRANSISTOR IS SHORT CIRCUIT OVERLOADING THE PSU, REMOVE TRANSISTOR FROM SET TO TEST CORRECTLY, IF IT IS SHORT CIRCUIT RESOLDER ALL JOINTS IN LINE STAGE, REPLACE TRANSISTOR WITH A NEW ONE, SWITCH ON AND PRAY THAT NOTHING ELSE HAS BEEN DAMAGED IN THIS EXTREMELY POORLY DESIGNED SET.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия