electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
sony kv35v36

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slide 17

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject: sony kv35v36 Reply with quote

have sony kv35v36 and the picture went out then came back now its small static lines in middle but sound works fine someone told me to change resistor r536 will it help or what else to do
minnie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solder up or replace the verticle IC.
dolescle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll back up minnie's post..solder it..
noori

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friend, check Video out put transisitor collector volt(i.e 180 volt) emitting from the fly back.
And change the capacitor 22uf 250 volt it is on the 180volt supply.
indian tiger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: kv35v36 tv Reply with quote

check the smps power supply, if you have an osciloscope check any voltage spikes in there, and any fluctuation in the voltage to the collector of the fly back transistor, check the damper diodes on the collector of this transistor, and the fly back capacitors arround there.
i will be soon
Indian tiger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: kv35v36 Reply with quote

The SMPS power supply is very delicate and critical in this sony cercuit. first of all take out the power supply disconnect from the main board and digaussing coil and connect to mains. (be careful each time you discharge the main smoothin capacitor after turn off power and do working). check the B+ voltage, if any fluctuations suspect first the zener diode in the board that between B+ and -ve. check the smoothing capacitor also.
if both are good check the recifire diode (bridge) .U could use 4 individul diodes (high voltage high efficiancy 3 amp,600v will get may be in radio shack) ones to replace this,recifires could be bad all times...
i will be soon
Indian tiger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия