electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
SONY KV-28CL10U
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: SONY KV-28CL10U Reply with quote

HI ALL, I HAVE ONE OF THESE SETS WHICH TURNS ON FROM STANDBY BUT NO PICTURE OR SOUND, I FOUND 3 BURNT RESISTORS THEY ARE R5046 R5068 R5056 THEY ARE IN THE LINE STAGE. HAS ANYONE HAD TROUBLE WITH THESE BEFORE? I CANT TELL IF THERE BLOWN AS CANT READ THE VALUE OF THEM. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ANY TIPS? I ALSO NEED THE VALUES OF THESE RESISTORS AND MAYBE A CIRCUIT DIAGRAM?? THANKS IN ADVANCE, JON.
gary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

r5056 is 680r, r5046 is 820r and r5068 is 680r all at 3w. they burn up because when the set is placed in standby all rails other than the 135v are turned off, to prevent this recuring replace smd resistor r6019 on the base of q6001 with a 1k resistor, after replacement when set is placed in standby 135v rail will also be turned off.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your help gary.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gary wrote:
r5056 is 680r, r5046 is 820r and r5068 is 680r all at 3w. they burn up because when the set is placed in standby all rails other than the 135v are turned off, to prevent this recuring replace smd resistor r6019 on the base of q6001 with a 1k resistor, after replacement when set is placed in standby 135v rail will also be turned off.

gary have checked the values of these and they are ok, so any ideas of futher problems?? they have got very hot but still reed fine. although they were very dry jointed, reflowing them made no diffrence.
gary

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how many times does the led flash?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi gary, managed to get it to kind of work in the end, replaced above resistors, found R5048 o/c. i think this is 3.3 ohms. (looks to be orange, orange, silver, silver) tryed it then found the scan coil plug was loose and arced, this caused ev5033, which is a by228 to go s/c. i replaced this and the set worked but the east west is now faulty. any ideas?? sorry to pick your brains so much but im a young enginner just coming into the trade. i guess it could be a corrupt eeprom, seeing as it was full of dry joints. thanks for your help and pateince, jon.
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary, I'm from the US. Pm me what east/west means.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi minnie, e/w means east/west, its the geometry of the picture, with an east west fault usally the picture is pin cushion or tarpezum. i hope this helps your understanding, jon.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try chs for a diagram
gary

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ORANGE, ORANGE SILVER SILVER IS .33R, CHECK R5048, R5053 AND Q5032, HAD TROUBLE WITH ALL THOSE CAUSING E-W ERRORS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия