electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips 42PF9952 Plasma TV. Goes into standby after 1 sec.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vip

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Philips 42PF9952 Plasma TV. Goes into standby after 1 sec. Reply with quote

Please help, I have a Philips Plasma TV, Model: 42PF9952 /39s.
When the TV is turned on, you get sound and picture for about 1 second and then it goes into standby, and the green light goes to orange and flashes.

I think it may be a power supply problem maybe a faulty capacitor???
Does any one know exactly what problem could be and if it is simple to fix or how much should I expect to pay to get it repaired.

cheers!
dave12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: 42PF9952/39S Reply with quote

Hi, i am also trying to repair this plasma screen,

The power board has a few components that have blown and in turn has blown the track clean off the board, i have replaced all of the components apart from 3 diodes which have cracked so now i am unable to identify them, i dont suppose if i give you the board reference numbers (Numbers next to the components) you would be able to tell me what it says on the actual diodes?

Thanks, David
gary

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LET ME KNOW CIRCUIT REFERENCES AND I WILL TELL YOU WHAT THE DIODES ARE.
amit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Philips 42PF9952 Plasma TV. Goes into standby after 1 se Reply with quote

vip wrote:
When the TV is turned on, you get sound and picture for about 1 second and then it goes into standby, and the green light goes to orange and flashes.

Does any one know exactly what problem could be and if it is simple to fix or how much should I expect to pay to get it repaired.

cheers!

hello sir i got the same problem did you fix your problem yet and maybe you know what has to be replace or where i can buy the whole board ?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Philips 42PF9952 Plasma TV. Goes into standby after 1 se Reply with quote

vip wrote:

cheers!

Hi guys, i have the same TV and it has started doing this, "ie" go,s into standby!! How did you fix it.......
mgb299

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: plasma broken Reply with quote

I say: Throw it away
jbeaaaa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:11 am    Post subject: i will take them off of your hands!!! Reply with quote

if you are unable to fix these TV i Will gladly take them off of your hands, and dispose of them. e_mail me at [email protected]
busa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:50 am    Post subject: Philips lcd tv's Reply with quote

Of course He'll by them cause he knows the fix ... I had luck fixing one of these Philips 42" lcd's tv .... it was 6 bad capacitors on the main power supply board ... e-mail me for help .... [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия