|02-06-2008||90% of the faults on an A10 chassis philips tv are the painter ic, unfortunately the other 10% are usually down to the crt, the crt was used by many different manufacturers in many different models and were incredibly unreliable. fault description is perf|
|02-06-2008||This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $9.99 and downloaded immediately after payment from:
|02-06-2008||piou ic||I need pinout ic TDA8885H.please :roll:|
|02-06-2008||Repair question on Late model automotive Instrument clusters||Sorry I think I posted this question already as a guest. I thought I was logged in and couldnt find my post. I dont know how to delete it.
Once again sorry.
I am curious if anyone here has any experience working with late model digital instr|
|02-06-2008||nissan Primera P12 service manual||Please send me a copy if its possible. Thanks
|02-06-2008||Took the screen off (easier than I thought). Found a dead fly on the green lens, nice, got rid of it.
Adjusted the blue to the best I could get it, but still have a slight blue ghosting effect on one side of the screen. Leftside seems better.
|02-06-2008||What happens when you play with the focus? Now don't shit yourself. You may have contaminated fluid. But you say it looks ok or better on the other side? Screen bing too low or too high can also cause a blur effect also. Check you gray scale. That means b|
|02-06-2008||In B&W, the picture is awesome! Apart from a couple of convergence issues (some red and blue in places).
[i:1125aa8709]Note to self or others - GREAT TIP! if your having trouble converging, go black and white, any slight green, blue or red still sh|
|02-06-2008||Sounds like the fluid is fine.|
|02-06-2008||Picture seems a lot better, but the blue perfect focus doesnt finish when trying to save and when trying to use it, it reports no sensor data.
Gonna try to sort convergence manually now.|
|03-06-2008||I wouldn't sweat it. If you cant get it you can still adjust it in the service menu. You can try temporarily turning blue screen up to see if that helps.|
Can you tell me exact model from this five?
i'm not the original sender of the email.
my ? is the same.|
|03-06-2008||Power supply||I have the same problem a red standby light but fails to stay on. I am calling Funaicorp.com at 800-968-3429 to request/purchase a power supply. I wonder how much fun installing a power supply will be.|
|03-06-2008||Looks like a 27 meg RC control. There is no programming involved
as the operations are already pre- coded/programmed & accomplished by grounding certain pins thru tact switch ie, front/rear/turbo etc. Just about the only drawback may be limited range|
|03-06-2008||how showing on LCD||hey,any expert here..how about if i wan detect the obstacle on my remote control car and it will show on LCD where need to move while detect the obstalce.i wan build the IR sensor on the receiver car control to detect obstalce and while it detect obstalce|
|03-06-2008||That is one busy PAL/NTSC video/process IC. It is the same as the TDA886x/8x family
here is block diagram
or of a vestel chasis 11AK33 schematic which uses it|